Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, meaning it operates on a network of computers and is not controlled by a single entity like a bank. Transactions are recorded on a public ledger called the blockchain. Using Bitcoin to transact is easy and accessible to everyone.
To become a bitcoiner, follow these steps:
- Learn the basics: Read articles, watch videos and research to understand how bitcoin works.
- Get a wallet: Set up a digital wallet to store and manage your bitcoin.
- Buy bitcoin: Purchase bitcoin through an exchange or using a peer-to-peer trading platform.
- Keep it safe: Store your bitcoin in a secure wallet and follow best practices for keeping your bitcoin safe.
- Stay informed: Stay up-to-date on the latest news and developments in the bitcoin world.
Learning the Basics of Bitcoin
the objective is to gain a basic understanding of Bitcoin and its underlying technology. Here are some recommended actions for this step:
Read articles: Start with introductory articles that explain what Bitcoin is and how it works, its history and its impact on the financial world.
Watch videos: Look for educational videos that explain the basics of Bitcoin in simple terms.
Research: Read more in-depth articles and reports to get a better understanding of the technical aspects of Bitcoin, such as the blockchain and cryptography.
Join online communities: Join forums and social media groups where people discuss Bitcoin. This will help you stay informed and get different perspectives on the topic.
Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask questions and clarify any misconceptions you may have. The more you understand, the better equipped you’ll be to make informed decisions.
Over 21 days, the email course will teach you the fundamentals of Bitcoin. Did we mention you can also earn bitcoin for taking the quiz at the end?
Complete the course. Earn 2,100 sats!
What are sats? – Sats are the smallest unit of a bitcoin. A whole bitcoin is made up of 100,000,000 sats. Just like a dollar is made up of 100 pennies.